- 02-2021 AnyDesk 6.2 for Windows released. 01-2021 AnyDesk 6.1 for Linux released. 01-2021 AnyDesk 5.3 for iOS released. 12-2020 AnyDesk 6.1 for Windows released. 11-2020 AnyDesk 6.1 for macOS released. View the changelog.
- AnyDesk.exe file information AnyDesk.exe process in Windows Task Manager. The process known as AnyDesk belongs to software AnyDesk or philandro Software GmbH by philandro Software GmbH. Description: AnyDesk.exe is not essential for the Windows OS and causes relatively few problems. AnyDesk.exe is located in a subfolder of 'C:Program Files (x86)' or sometimes in a subfolder of the.
Customer service has improved a lot and I no longer need to leave the office to go to the user's computer. With AnyDesk I install and remove programs, printers, scanners, settings in general. Screen sharing is excellent and without delays. The best remote access app i have used The best remote access app i have used on android - nvidia shield tv, one small bug: when anydesk control ad1 plugin is activated through accessibility settings on nvidia shield it causes the 'my apps and games' section of google play to stop working unless disabled. Freshservice is a simple yet powerful ITIL solution that not only automates your IT tasks but is also fun to use. The cloud-based solution comes with advanced ticketing and asset management capabilities bundled in an intuitive User Interface that’s super easy to use, right from start.With core functionalities like incident, problem, change, service catalog, release and asset management.
Connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world. AnyDesk ensures secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals alike.
Ever experienced our innovative DeskRT codec in action? Low Latency and high Framerates are critical for working remotely. Don’t wait for your remote desktop to respond - even at high screen resolutions or low bandwidths of just 100 kB/s.
Lean and Elegant
No administrative privileges or installation needed. Get started within seconds on any operating system. Work on the go with your mobile devices.
Security is our priority. We use military-grade TLS technology to ensure your device is protected from unauthorized access. RSA 2048 asymmetric encryption verifies every connection. For maximum reliability, our servers run on purpose-built Erlang telecommunication technology.
AnyDesk runs on all common operating systems and devices on the market without any additional charge. Apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Raspberry Pi and more.
In Cloud or On-Premises
AnyDesk offers maximum flexibility adapting to your security or policy requirements.
- Maintenance and updates included
- Independent global server infrastructure
- Reliable Service with 99%+ uptime
- Customized Clients available
Suits businesses with individual security policies
- Customizable solution
- Advanced API integration options
- Self-hosted and self-managed by your IT Team
- Data remains within your company network
Still not convinced? Try it now!Download Now
No signup requiredJan Peters
'spidercam® Producer uses AnyDesk Remote Desktop Tool for Worldwide Equipment Support.'Francisco Rodríguez
CIO, Airport Münster/Osnabrück
'It wasn't until we tried AnyDesk that we were able to solve the data security problem.'Mario Dionies
IT-Security Officer, AIP
'After searching for a bit, we found AnyDesk with its in-house-solution, offering exactly what we were looking for.'
By downloading and using AnyDesk, you accept our license agreement and our privacy statement.
Please consider taking our survey to help us make AnyDesk even better!
If the download does not start automatically, please click the Download link below.
Anydesk InstallGet Started with AnyDesk in 3 steps:
Anydesk Customer Service Chat
Double-click the downloaded AnyDesk file and AnyDesk will start immediately.
Enter the ID or Alias of the remote device into the field under 'Remote Desk'.
Click the green 'Connect'-Button and enjoy our fast and simple remote software solution.