- There is an application for that called the Anydesk. By using Anydesk, any person in a different location can see what’s on your iPhone or iPad screen. For that, you will need to have the application installed on both the devices and then you can share what’s on your iPhone or iPad screen to another device with a screen in a remote location.
- AnyDesk works with the FreeOTP or GAuth mobile apps, the former available on iOS and Android, while the latter is Android-only. TeamViewer, meanwhile, works with a huge range of authentication apps.
Connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world. AnyDesk ensures secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals alike.
For those of you who don’t know what AnyDesk is, it is a remote desktop application which is extremely popular for its high speed its power to connect to any device anywhere. Many users around the world use AnyDesk as a remote access software to manage different tasks on their target devices easily.
Ever experienced our innovative DeskRT codec in action? Low Latency and high Framerates are critical for working remotely. Don’t wait for your remote desktop to respond - even at high screen resolutions or low bandwidths of just 100 kB/s.
Lean and Elegant
No administrative privileges or installation needed. Get started within seconds on any operating system. Work on the go with your mobile devices.
Security is our priority. We use military-grade TLS technology to ensure your device is protected from unauthorized access. RSA 2048 asymmetric encryption verifies every connection. For maximum reliability, our servers run on purpose-built Erlang telecommunication technology.
AnyDesk runs on all common operating systems and devices on the market without any additional charge. Apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Raspberry Pi and more.
In Cloud or On-Premises
AnyDesk offers maximum flexibility adapting to your security or policy requirements.
- Maintenance and updates included
- Independent global server infrastructure
- Reliable Service with 99%+ uptime
- Customized Clients available
Suits businesses with individual security policies
- Customizable solution
- Advanced API integration options
- Self-hosted and self-managed by your IT Team
- Data remains within your company network
Still not convinced? Try it now!Download Now
No signup requiredJan Peters
'spidercam® Producer uses AnyDesk Remote Desktop Tool for Worldwide Equipment Support.'Francisco Rodríguez
CIO, Airport Münster/Osnabrück
'It wasn't until we tried AnyDesk that we were able to solve the data security problem.'
Anydesk App StoreMario Dionies
IT-Security Officer, AIP
'After searching for a bit, we found AnyDesk with its in-house-solution, offering exactly what we were looking for.'
By downloading and using AnyDesk, you accept our license agreement and our privacy statement.
Please consider taking our survey to help us make AnyDesk even better!
If the download does not start automatically, please click the Download link below.
Anydesk DownloadGet Started with AnyDesk in 3 steps:
Double-click the downloaded AnyDesk file and AnyDesk will start immediately.
Enter the ID or Alias of the remote device into the field under 'Remote Desk'.
Anydesk For Ios
Click the green 'Connect'-Button and enjoy our fast and simple remote software solution.