mirror your windows desktop
Mar 15, 2021 Think of it like turning your iPad into a Wacom pen display. To get Astropad to work properly, you'll need to get the free Mac companion app. With Astropad, you'll get a natural drawing experience with your iPad, with the results being delivered right to your Mac. It's fast and will keep up with your drawing at 60 FPS, even over a Wi-Fi connection. AstroPad Studio heeft uitbreiding naar Windows gekregen. Daardoor kunnen Windows-gebruikers nu ook hun iPad gebruiken als extra tekentablet. Met de Apple Pencil teken je op het scherm. Building Astropad Podcast. Go behind the scenes with Building Astropad, a podcast about building something from nothing — hosted by Astropad CEO Matt Ronge. It’s for anyone starting a project, launching a business, or scratching a creative itch. We talk to creators who have started at zero and built successful businesses, creative projects.
Works with any Windows program software — Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, ZBrush, and more!
- Apr 18, 2020 The iPad Pro will run all of the hundreds of thousands of tablet-optimized apps in the iOS App Store, but with Apple's 11-inch or massive 12.9-inch display, powerful Apple A12Z processor, and optional Apple Pencil 2 and Smart Keyboard, it can run some of them better and faster than any iPad before it.
- Astropad Knowledge Base. Toggle Navigation. Home; Luna Display; Project Blue; Studio; Standard.
apple pencil & touch support
Optimized for drawing with the Apple Pencil. Use touch gestures to quickly access your favorite tools and shortcuts.
connect over wifi or usb
Untether your workspace! Connect wirelessly via any private WiFi network, or use USB when WiFi isn’t available.
a workspace designed for creative pros
Project Blue goes beyond a basic drawing tablet. Featuring a robust sidebar and on-screen UI, you can quickly access your favorite shortcuts and customize your drawing preferences.
— Because when it comes to your creative workflow, we know that no two artists work alike.
- PC laptop or desktop: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Build 1809 or later
- iPad (and Apple Pencil): iOS 9.1 or later
Drawing tablet functionality
- Apple Pencil support
- Touch support (pan and zoom)
Limited Astropad Studio shortcuts and customization
- Basic sidebar shortcuts
- ‘Magic Gestures’
- Hard & soft pressure curves
- On-screen modifier keys
- On-screen keyboard
- External keyboard support
- ‘Move and Zoom’
Robust connectivity and performance
- Connect over WiFi or USB
- Low latency at 60fps
- GPU support
Our beta is still a work in progress. Here’s what we’ll be adding to Project Blue over the coming months:
- Unlimited, customizable shortcuts
- Per-app shortcuts
Astropad Twitter Account
- Custom pressure curves
- Custom pressure smoothing
Astro Pad Twitter Game
Further performance enhancements
- Luna Display integration
- Further latency reductions
a special message from astropad’s ceo
Astro Pad Twitter Login
Astropad Studio is our award-wining drawing software that turns your iPad into a fully customizable drawing tablet. We first launched Astropad for Mac in 2015; now, we’re bringing Astropad to the Windows creative community. Our beta is still a work in progress, but we’re excited to hear what you think of it!
*Note: After the Project Blue beta, Windows support will be rolled into the existing Astropad Standard and Studio apps as a free feature.
Astropad Twitter Template
Follow @mronge and @astropad on Twitter for the latest news on Project Blue.