- Please take a moment to read the Julia Community Standards.We expect that your participation in any Julia related forum, online or offline, respects these standards. The Julia Community is committed to continuing to foster an inclusive and diverse culture.
- Schedule meetings with your team with a simple command in Slack. Manage your meetings and your team without leaving the comfort of Slack!
- Shared Google Calendar In Slack
- How Do You Get On Someone's Calendar In Slack
- Shared Calendar In Slack
- View Calendar In Slack
Connecting your Google Calendar to Slack is a fantastic way to save time and stay organized. You can get Calendar reminders and updates right inside Slack, eliminating the need to use multiple apps and constantly switch between windows and tabs.
Use the Google Calendar to Slack Zap from the video: Give Zapier a try for free: Zapier's data and privacy polic. Trouble with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and some email features. Resolved 6:55 PM PST - Jan 5th. Customers may have trouble connecting to or using Slack.
- First, head to the Slack App Directory and search for Google Calendar.
- Once you’ve selected that, click Connect a Calendar to Slack, and then grant the permissions it asks for.
- Next, pick which calendar you want to connect to Slack.
- You can also choose the channel you want to post it to. Posting to public channels is great if you want everyone to see what’s coming up. But if you just want to see your own upcoming calendar events, choose “Privately to @yourname (you)” and then only you will see the calendar updates.
- Now you have some customization options, like what kind of notifications you want. You can get reminded when an event is about to start, but you can also get summaries of upcoming calendar items or get notified when changes are made to your calendar.
- Just hit Save Integration to get started.
Here’s an example of how a notification will look in Slack:
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.
All-in-one suite of Slack apps to boost your team productivity
Manage projects per #channel
Track and assign tasks
Organize standup meetings
Review team workload
Create polls and surveys
All inside Slack.
Shared Google Calendar In Slack
“We used Kyber to coordinate a major product launch.
I’m 100% sure we wouldn’t have met our tight deadline without its help.”
“Our sales department relies on Kyber to assign and follow up on client requests.
Then we use Kyber to announce to the company any big deal we close.”
“Kyber is great because it has so many functions, and they just work.
It helps to not overburden Slack with too many separate apps.”
“Kyber has dramatically increased our team productivity by keeping us all on the same page.
I am also impressed about the updates and active listening of user feedback to keep improving.”
“We are going with you guys over Asana after checking both out.
We love we can do all of this without leaving Slack!”
“I used to hate task managers. I love Kyber: it’s brilliant
I feel like less of a taskmaster and more of a teammate with Kyber””
All-in-one suite of Slack apps
Get a complete suite of powerful apps to help your team work better and faster in Slack: Task and project management, automated standup meetings, instant polls, team surveys, message scheduling, meeting planning, personal to-do list and with templates you can customize and configure your own micro-apps.
Kyber is ideal to coordinate work between your marketing, product management, sales and engineering teams or to run more efficiently individual teams.
All inside Slack, all via Kyber.
Stop switching between Slack and unnecessarily complex, external apps: get more work done in Slack, by adding simple to use, fully integrated, intelligent Kyber apps.
Instantly provision Kyber to your entire team without creating new accounts, consolidate multiple apps into one, save time and (a lot) of money.
Task and Project management
Track and manage daily tasks or entire projects within any Slack channel: save time, never drop a ball, get more done.
Turn a new or existing Slack message into a task, set a deadline, assign it to a teammate, add comments or attach documents and files. All without leaving Slack.
Each channel member can access the shared project list: when an item is completed, the channel is notified to share progress, reduce micromanagement and motivate your team.
An intelligent dashboard inside Slack
Leverage the intelligence of Kyber bot to effectively manage your team.
Add deadlines or reminders to task and have Kyber bot remind the right people or entire channels.
Review and balance the workload between each employee across all Slack channels from a single place. Follow up on assigned tasks and receive a status update with completion percentage.
Finally, browse each channel from Kyber bot to have a complete pulse of what important is happening on Slack.
Get immediate feedback and drive consensus with team polls.
Turn a question on Slack into a poll or start a brand new one; add poll options, let your team vote and review results in real time.
Ideal to make fast decisions, from strategic ones (“What discount should we offer?”) to logistical ones (“What sodas should we order?”) or to periodically check on team morale and to gather feedback on company activities.
Compose your messages or team announcements when it’s convenient to you, preview them and finally pick a time to schedule them.
Too late at night to send that message? Is your team in another time zone? Schedule your messages to be delivered, as sent by you, at any later time.
Make your important message stand out on Slack by adding a title, bullet lists, advanced formatting, images, gifs or videos.
You can also setup recurring messages to build team habits and automate common activities.
Personal and Team calendars
Kyber Calendar is the first native calendar for Slack, that can be exported and viewed on Microsoft Outlook, Apple or Google Calendar apps.
Create shared team calendars per each Slack channel to track meetings, deadlines and reminders. Use the personal one to plan your day and stay on top of it.
Schedule, accept or decline meetings with interactive messages on Slack. Invite individual team members or entire channels, add meeting agenda or action items.
How Do You Get On Someone's Calendar In Slack
Personal to-do list inside Slack
Kyber brings in a single place all your to-dos, reminders, polls, announcements and meetings – not only your personal ones, but also those received from teammates, and those imported from apps like Gmail, Outlook, Github, etc.
With its artificial intelligence, Kyber creates a short, actionable plan for your day to let you know what to do next: you will be able to focus on what’s important and get more done.
Shared Calendar In Slack
Through advanced Natural Language Processing, creating complex tasks becomes as easy as entering a normal message. And it works with Apple Siri and Amazon Alexa too!
Save time and never lose track of any issue with powerful integrations with the apps you use every day:
- Mark an email on Google Gmail or on Microsoft Outlook and a task to respond will be added to your timelist
- Automatically create a task with repository, issue and link when a Github issue is assigned to you and prioritize it within your daily plan
- Create a record on Evernote of what you have accomplished every day, based on your calendar and to-do list
- Create a to-do with Amazon Alexa and add it to Slack
- Anything you can think of
View Calendar In Slack
Visit the Kyber channel on IFTTT.