The same guide covers all editions of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11, which include: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium (formerly named Preferred) Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Home (formerly named Standard) Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Basics (formerly named Essentials). These are the instructions for the Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Installation.
Dragon Naturally Speaking Version 11.5The followingprovide
The advertisement clearly states 'Dragon Naturally Speaking Version 11.5' However, the picture, which is all we have to go on, clearly shows 'Dragon Naturally Speaking 11'? Dragon 11 is NOT the same as Dragon 11.5. Dragon speech recognition software is better than ever. Speak and your words appear on the screen. Say commands and your computer obeys. Dragon is 3x faster than typing and it's 99% accurate. Master Dragon right out of the box and start experiencing big productivity gains immediately. About upgrading: Dragon 11 can upgrade profiles from Version 9 or 10. Its Upgrade Wizard can automatically detect such existing profiles. (It is available any time from the Windows Start menu, under Dragon NaturallySpeaking Tools.) The Upgrade Wizard will list all available profiles.“Minimum”and “Minimum Recommended” hardware requirements forusing the DragonNaturallySpeaking software. The MinimumRecommended hardware will generally allow NaturallySpeaking toprovide fullaccuracy and performance. MinimumHardwareis specified by the manufacturer and will allow NaturallySpeaking toinstalland to run but the performance and accuracy may range fromslightly tosubstantially lower than optimal. Upgraded requirementsfor the recommended system requirements arenoted below theminimum specifications. While it is notpossible to predict how NaturallySpeaking will work on every system,here is agood operational test:
“Ifyouarenot impressed with the dictationresults, it is not working correctly.”
o Windows 8 and 8.1™ 32-bit and 64-bit
Dragon Naturally Speaking Amazon
o Windows 7™ SP1 32-bit and 64-bit
o WindowsServer 2008 R2, SP1 or higher
o WindowsServer 20012
- During the install process, the software checks that your system meets these requirements; if they are not met, it will not be installed.
- Dragon web extensions require Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11, or the currently supported version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Only the Medical edition of Dragon supports dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems.
- Dragon must be installed on the users (Client) computer. In some cases it may be possible to install the Dragon software on a Citrix or RDP Server. Successful Citrix and RDP installations require a clear understanding of the network and operational limitations prior to purchase.
- It may be possible to run Dragon on a Mac OS using a Windows emulator (Boot Camp, Parallels, etc.) This configuration is not recommended as it is not currently supported by the manufacturer. Some users have reported good success but others have been unable to get Dragon to work well or at all with this configuration.
Minimum System Requirements
Theseare the manufactures minimum system requirements. Meeting thesespecificationswill allow the software to be installed and run, however bothperformance andaccuracy may be reduced.
- Intel® Pentium or AMD at 2.2 GHz or or faster.
SSE2 instruction set REQUIRED
- 32 bit operating systems: 2 GB RAM, 64 bit Operating Systems: 4:GB RAM
- Processor Cache: 512 MB
- 4 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- DVD-ROM (required for installation)
- Sound card capable of supporting 22 kHz 16-bit recording
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11, Current version of Firefox or Google Chrome
- Internet Connection (for activation)
- Speakers (required for playback of recorded speech and text to speech features)
- Nuance-approved microphone (included software purchases, not with upgrades)
- An internet connection is required for activation
Minimum Recommended System Requirements
Minimum System with the followingupgrades:
- RAM: 4 GB RAM installed for 32-bit
6 GB RAM for 32-bit operating syatems
- L2 Cache: 2 MB