- Evernote Icloud Sync Software
- Evernote Mit Icloud Synchronisieren
- Evernote Not Syncing Windows 10
- Evernote Sync Red Exclamation
- Read along as we highlight how you can manually backup your Evernote notebooks, both back up and sync them to cloud-based storage services outside of Evernote, and dedicated backup services focused exclusively on backing up cloud-based data services like Evernote.
- Empty The Evernote Trash & Then Sync. Sometimes the notes in the Evernote Trash can cause the app not to sync. You need to make sure there’s nothing left in your app’s trash folder and then try and sync the app. On Evernote Desktop App: Locate the Trash item in the left sidebar of the app. Right-click on it and select Empty Trash.
- Make your data easily accessible in different devices by syncing it to either Evernote or iCloud. Sync to Evernote To sync your notes to Evernote just do the following: Tap on the Sync icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. Enable Sync and then tap Evernote. You will be asked to log-in first to your Evernote account.
Hi Luke Lucas,
Here are short instructions for how to sync multiple Evernote accounts. Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts. Click the Evernote icon or drag it to the left empty box: Select an already-configured Evernote account or click “Add Evernote” to add a new Evernote account.
Evernote Icloud Sync Software
So I understand you have two iCloud accounts and the added formatting features of Notes work with either account if it's the primary account but not if it's a secondary account.
It is not something you are doing wrong. This is currently how it works.
Evernote Mit Icloud Synchronisieren
Evernote Not Syncing Windows 10
See Upgrade your notes with iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan - Apple Support
'Learn more' at the bottom:
If you’re signed in to more than one iCloud Mail account on your iOS device or Mac and have notes syncing turned on, you can only use the new Notes features with your primary iCloud account. You can see your primary account in Settings > iCloud, or System Preferences > iCloud.
Evernote Sync Red Exclamation
Feb 25, 2016 7:28 AM