- Scan documents, business cards, receipts and more by taking a picture with your iPhone, and then save or send the document. By linking ScannerPro with Evernote, you can go totally paperless by taking pictures of all your documents and then saving them to Evernote.
- Scannable is only available on iOS and does not support Evernote Business accounts that have Single Sign-on (SSO) enabled. Use Scannable to scan receipts, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards, and any type of paper directly into your phone, no matter the shape or size. You can also scan documents from any ScanSnap Evernote Edition scanner connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Business card scanning is currently available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Android devices. While business card scanning may work on iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, and earlier models, you will get the best results with devices that have flash and a higher camera resolution.
ひらめきの瞬間を逃さず記録したり、すばやく情報を見つけたり、ノートを自由に共有したり。Evernote なら、アイデアも、議事録も、Web コンテンツも、ToDo リストも、すべて一ヶ所に保存できます。 保存したノートは、簡単に使える直感的な編集機能で思うままに編集できます。検索語句の.
Scannable moves paper forward. Scan contracts, receipts, business cards, and any paper that comes your way. Save or share documents instantly and move on.
Automatically capture high-quality scans anywhere
- Scan fast: Point your camera at documents, expense receipts, or whiteboards. Scannable immediately captures them.
- Save time: Scannable automatically rotates, crops, and adjusts images so your scans are clear and easy to read.
- Share or save: Send documents to colleagues via email or text, or export them as PDF and JPG files to Evernote and other apps.
Deal with paper professionally
- Turn business cards into contacts: Pull information from business cards and LinkedIn, add profile photos, and save it all to your contacts list.
- Go paperless: Scannable works seamlessly with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner to get multi-page documents where they need to go.
- A scanner for everyone: With Scannable, your whole team can control a ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner from their own devices and send paper on its way.
- English (US), Bahasa Indonesia, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Polski, Português (Brasil), 日本語, 한국어, Português, 中文（繁体）, 中文（简体）, Türkçe, Русский, Tiếng Việt, Suomi, Svenska
Scannable App Free
- Redwood City, CA
Evernote Scannable App For Iphone