Click Windows PC or Mac to download the PS4 Remote Play install file. Double-click the PS4 Remote Play install file and follow the installation instructions. Open the PS4 Remote Play app. Connect a Dualshock 4 controller to your PC or Mac. Press the Options button on your Dualshock Controller. Sign in to your Playstation. How to Play PS4 on Laptop Without Remote Play. The process is quite simple and all you need is an HDMI cable and a USB-C to USB-A cable. Do keep in mind, the USB-C to USB-A cable needs to be USB 3.0 compliant. Depending on your capture card, download the desktop application the game capture or control center application from the official. You can use your wireless controller to play games streamed from your PS4 using the Remote Play app on PC or Mac. Your wireless controller can also be used with compatible games and applications on your PC or Mac. Please visit the publisher's website to check if a game or application supports the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
While playing on a PC may give you the best graphical advantage in Call of Duty Warzone, there's no denying the comfort and accessibility of being able to use a controller for the optimum experience. So if you're wondering how to use a controller in Call of Duty Warzone, you've come to the right place.
Call of Duty Warzone supports cross-play and while many console players might believe having a PC is an advantage, sometimes a controller can give you the upper hand on mouse and keyboard. With Call of Duty Warzone, you can link a controller to use in battle, and though it's easy, it's not always exactly clear how to do so.
Having the simple satisfaction of an Xbox One controller or even a Dualshock 4 can mean the difference between life and death, dependent on which one you feel more comfortable with. That's not to mention that certain controller attachments are just as good, if not better, for some players as the most advanced mouse and keyboard combo.
How to Use a Controller in Call Of Duty Warzone on PC
So, how do you do it? It's actually a fairly simple process and all it requires is a few basic steps.
- First of all, simply connect the controller of your choice to your PC.
- Load up Call of Duty Warzone via your mouse and keyboard.
- Once in-game, go into the in-game options menu.
- Select the 'general' tab.
- Here you can switch your input device. Select the controller option.
- You are now able to play Call of Duty Warzone via your controller.
As with any new controller setup, you may need to adjust your sensitivity and aiming controls to make it as comfortable as possible, but you're now well on your way to being able to use your controller on a PC for Call of Duty Warzone.
Games To Play With Ps4 Controller On Laptop Windows 10
If you don't know how to connect a DualShock 4 to your PC, we've got you covered here. You can check this article for how to connect an Xbox One controller to PC.
In the meantime, Windows 10 is optimized to recognize Xbox controllers. If you have a wired option, simply plug it into a USB port on your PC, and you should be good to go. If you have a wireless Xbox One controller, you'll need a separate USB dongle, which you can get for relatively cheap.
For a Bluetooth setup, you'll need Bluetooth on your PC. If you don't have Bluetooth built into your PC, you can by adapters ad various prices.
That's it for our guide on how to use a controller in Call of Duty Warzone on PC, but that's not it for our content on the game.
Keep your eyes on GameSkinny for more Call of Duty: Warzone guides.
Games To Play On Laptop With Ps4 Controller
Cross Platform Games Xbox one, PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch In April 2021 – For what seems like an absolute age, Sony seemed to resist the winds of crossplay, which is to say that the platform holder was quite content to let PS4 gamers play with, well, other PS4 gamers and basically nobody else. Well, times have changed and so it seems has the attitude of the big S towards the whole arrangement.
To keep track of all this madness, we’ve made an ongoing feature list of all PS4 crossplay games. For additional reading. you might want to check out our feature which details all the PS5 games that support crossplay. You also might want to take a look at all the PS4 games that offer free PS5 upgrades too.
All Crossplay PS4 Games In April 2021
PS4 Games With Full Crossplay Support
The following PlayStation 4 games currently support crossplay functionality completely – which is to say that the players from at least all three major online gaming platforms (PS4, Xbox One and PC) can play against or with each other without issue.
- Apex Legends: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
- Brawlhalla: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, PC
- Call of Duty: Warzone PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Chivalry II: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC
- Dauntless: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Fortnite: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, iOS, Android
- Hyper Scape: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Minecraft: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Android, iOS
- MLB The Show 21: PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One
- Need for Speed: Heat: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- No Man’s Sky: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Paladins: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Predator – Hunting Grounds: PS4, PC
- Realm Royale:PS4, PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
- Rocket Arena:PS4, PC, Xbox One
- Rocket League: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Rogue Company: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
- Smite: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Spacelords: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Spellbreak: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
- Spelunky 2: PS4, PC (Due Early 2021)
- Wargroove: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
- Watch Dogs Legion: PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PC (Coming later in 2021)
- World War Z: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
Though a small list right now, you can expect it to grow rapidly over the coming months and years as Sony embraces crossplay going forward for both PS4 and also PS5 when the next generation of consoles rolls around.
PS4 Games With Partial Crossplay Support
Of course, not all games are created equally which means that some games which support crossplay will do so only in a limited fashion, whereupon some platforms are mutually exclusive to one another (PS4 players might only be able to play with PC players and not Nintendo Switch players), for example.
Games To Play With Ps4 Controller On Laptop Download
- Aragami: Xbox One, PC, Switch / PS4, PC (PS4 players can only play with Windows PC, Linux and Mac players)
- Black Desert: Xbox One, PS4 (PS4 players can only play with Xbox One players)
- Chess Ultra: Xbox One, Switch, PC / PC, PS4 (PS4 players can only play with Windows PC, Linux and Mac players)
- DC Universe Online: PS4, PC
- Dick Wilde 2:PS4, PC
- Disc Jam: Switch, PC / PC, PS4
- Eve: Valkyrie: PS4, PC
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: PS4, PC, Mac
- Games of Glory:PS4, PC
- Guns of Icarus Online:PS4, PC, Mac
- Hero Siege: PC, Mac, mobile, Switch / PC, Mac, mobile, PS4
- Hex: PS4, PC
- Hover:Xbox One, Switch, PC / PC, PS4
- Hunt: Showdown: PS4, Xbox One
- Kabounce: PS4, PC
- Mantis Burn Racing: PS4, PC / Switch, Xbox One, PC
- Marvel’s Avengers: PS4, PS5
- Mortal Kombat 11: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X
- Nioh 2: PS4, PS5
- Overload:Xbox One, PC / PS4, PC
- Phantasy Star Online 2: PS4, PC
- Pinball FX 3: PS4, PC / Switch, Xbox One, PC
- PUBG: PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X
- Pox Nora: PS4, PC, Mac
- Rec Room: PS4, PC
- Siegecraft Commander:PS4, PC / Switch, Xbox One, PC
- Sports Bar VR:PS4, PC
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew: PS4, PC
- Street Fighter V: PS4, PC
- Square Heroes: PS4, PC
- Super Dungeon Bros:PS4, PC, Mac / Xbox One, PC
- Super Mega Baseball 2:PS4, PC / Xbox One, PC
- Tannenberg: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X
- Trailblazers:PS4, PC, Mac / Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Tooth and Tail: PS4, PC, Mac
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil: PS4, Switch, PC
- Ultimate Chicken Horse:PS4, PC, Mac / Switch
- Verdun: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X
- War Thunder: PS4, PC, Mac / Xbox One, PC, Mac
- Weapons of Mythology:New Age: PS4, PC
- Werewolves Within:PS4, PC
- World of Tanks: PS4, Xbox One
What Pc Games Can I Play With A Ps4 Controller
Crossplay Games Without PS4 Support
Meanwhile, here are PS4 games that support crossplay on other platforms, but do not offer that functionality in the PS4 version of the game (yet).
- Ark: Survival Evolved:Xbox One, PC
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2:Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Next Up Hero: Xbox One, Switch, Mac, PC
- Riptide GP Renegade: Switch, PC / Xbox One, PC
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered: Xbox One, PC
Games That Use Ps4 Controller
Keep this page bookmarked as we add more and more games to it.