- AnyDesk is the best option for lightweight remote access because of its incredible speed in terms of graphical performance metrics and responsiveness. Despite its small file size, the app offers key features such as chatbox for client use, file transfer, and connection to multiple hosts.
- Download the latest version of AnyDesk for Windows. A faster remote desktop is possible. If you need to work with someone from two different computers but under.
AnyDesk 6.2.3 is a free remote desktop tool which allows you to be controlled or to control some else's computer desktop. It all works over the wires of the Internet and is a perfect tool for providing assistance to others or performing maintenance remotely. When you first run the application, you're provided with an address which you should supply to whoever you're sharing a desktop with and vice-versa. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. AnyDesk is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Anydesk Latest Version
Older versions of AnyDesk It's not uncommon for the latest version of an app to cause problems when installed on older smartphones. Sometimes newer versions of apps may not work with your device due to system incompatibilities. Until the app developer has fixed the problem, try using an older version of the app.Is AnyDesk safe to download?
We tested the file AnyDesk.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does AnyDesk work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus AnyDesk may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of AnyDesk are available?
The current version of AnyDesk is 6.2.3 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 6.2.2, 6.2.1, 6.1.5, 6.1.4 and 6.1.0. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to AnyDesk available for download
New Anydesk Version
- VNC ConnectRemote connection software that can control a PC over the Internet or provide assistance to remote users over a secure and encrypted remote connection...
- MultiDeskBasic remote connection software which allows you to connect to the desktop of other PCs on the same network.
- Remote Desktop Connection ManagerManage remote desktop connections running Windows OS.
- TeamViewer PortableRemote desktop sharing application for providing tech support.
- Remote Desktop OrganizerA tabbed layout remote desktop interaction client which organizes remote desktop connections into tabs.
- Remote Desktop Manager FreeManagement of remote connections with different protocols.
- UltraViewerConnect to remote computers and create remote desktop sessions for providing technical support, file transfers and PC management.
- TeamViewer QuickSupportFree and portable remote computing client application which shares a desktop and PC with remote users.
- NoMachineOne of the fastest remote desktop solutions on the market.
- TeamViewerRemote desktop control software for accessing remote computers with file transfer, desktop control and multi-user support.