MSU-Northern provides all students free Microsoft Office 365 access, including Office 2016 for Mac. Collaborate anywhere while being productive and creative using Microsoft's Office 365. Start downloading your copies today!
- Enter your MSU Email Address ([email protected]). Enter MSU Office 365 as the description. Enter your MSU Password. Select which Options you wish to sync.
- ผู้มีสิทธิ์ใช้งาน MSU Office 365. บุคลากรของมหาวิทยาลัย มีสิทธิ์.
- Office 365 A3 for Windows and Mac which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote. Each student can download Office 365 A3 on up to five computers (Windows or Apple iOS), five tablets (Windows, Apple iOS, and/or Android), and five smartphones.
- Go to the Office 365 Portal. Enter your MSU Email.
- Install Office on up to five PCs or Macs. (Yes, 5 devices!)
- Install Office Online Apps on your mobile devices (iOS, Android, & Windows)
- Use the free versions of Microsoft for as long as you are enrolled as a student at any of the MSU campuses
MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer, committed to achieving excellence through a diverse workforce and inclusive culture that encourages all people to reach their full potential. Michigan State University Extension programs and materials are open to all without regard to race.
- Download speeds may vary depending on your connection (wired or wireless).
- You may experience slowness downloading the installation packages due to the size of the download. Be patient! You can begin working in Office 365 shortly after the download begins. (The system will notify you when you can begin using Office)
- Instructions vary slightly depending on the OS you are downloading for and the browser you use.
- Open a web browser and go to https://login.microsoftonline.com.
- Enter your NetID@msun.edu in the 'email or phone' box. Your NetID is the same username you use to log into campus computers and Brightspace (formerly D2L).
- EXAMPLE: [email protected]
- NOTES: This is not an email address! It is your university account name for Office 365. Do NOT use your email address or phone number: they will not work!
- Enter your NetID password in the 'password' box. This is the same password you use to log into campus computers and Brightspace (formerly D2L).
- Click Sign In.
- Click the Install Office button.
To keep your free license activated, you need to launch at least one Office application (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) at least once every 30 days on each device.
Information Technology Services
MSU-Northern students, faculty and staff - Use the ITS Help Desk as the first point of contact for your technology problems, questions & services!
Msu Office 365 Download
Hours of Operation:
Msu Office 365
Open as available 8-5, M-F:
Cowan Hall 117B