Launch the desktop version of OneNote (OneNote 2016) on your computer and click the File tab. On the Notebook Information screen, click the Settings button and select Share or Move from the menu that. OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing and organizing everything across your devices. Jot down your ideas, keep track of classroom and meeting notes, clip from the web, or make a to-do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas. TYPE, WRITE, AND DRAW. Write anywhere on the page and unleash your imagination. Use your device's pen. OneNote is a Microsoft Office app similar to Evernote or Dropbox Paper, for taking notes and storing information. OneNote lets you create notebooks for different topics, with each notebook.
- Find Onenote On My Computer
- Onenote Notebooks Not On Computer
- Onenote Sync Between Computers
- Onenote Slowing Down Computer
- You can share a OneNote file to invite people to join your project and work collaboratively or read the file in view-only mode.
- The latest version of OneNote for Windows only allows for collaborative sharing of entire notebooks, while the Mac version allows you to share single pages in static forms like a PDF or email.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
Find Onenote On My Computer
Microsoft's OneNote program is one of the best digital note taking platforms around. Not only can you take personal notes, but organize links, make to-do lists, create charts, store audio files, capture screengrabs, and more.
One of the greatest features of OneNote is that it lets you share all you've amassed in your digital notebook with others. The program offers a way for you to add friends, family, and coworkers to your party planning or presentation notes. With OneNote, you'll never have to juggle converting your work across platforms for others. Now they and you can find it all in one place.
Here's how to share a OneNote notebook on both a Windows PC and Apple Mac.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
Microsoft Office (From $149.99 at Best Buy)
How to share a OneNote notebook on PC
1. Open the notebook you want to share, then click 'Share' at the top right corner.
2. Select 'This notebook' from the dropdown menu, then enter the appropriate email address under 'Email invitation.'© Steven John/Business Insider You will need to share your contacts with OneNote if you have not already. Steven John/Business Insider
3. Set 'Can edit' or 'Can view' permissions as you prefer.
4. Click 'Share.'
How to share a OneNote notebook on Mac
1. Open the OneNote notebook you want to share.
2. Click 'File.'
3. Hover on 'Share' in the dropdown.© Steven John/Business Insider You can only share individual pages in static form, meaning no one can edit them. Steven John/Business Insider
4. Choose whether you want to invite people to join the notebook, copy a view-only link to share, or send the current page as in a static form as an email or PDF.
Onenote Notebooks Not On Computer© Steven John/Business Insider You can share a view-only web link with people even if they don't use OneNote. Steven John/Business Insider
Onenote Sync Between Computers
5. Enter the contact names.
6. Select 'Share.'