Free Alternative to MS Office
- Wps Office Free Download For Windows 8 32 Bit
- Wps Office 32-bit Linux
- Wps Office 32-bit
- Is Wps Office 32 Or 64 Bit
- Wps Office 32-bit Download Linux
- Download Wps Office 32 Bit
Download the latest version (alpha)According to the dependencies instruction of control file in WPS DEB package, install 32 – bit dependency packageTo view dependent packages: Copy code The code is as follows: dpkg –info kingsoft-office.deb grep -i depends To install the 32-bit dependency package: Copy code The code is as follows: sudo apt-get install. WPS Office 10.2.0.5871 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from office software without restrictions. Kingsoft Office Free 10.2.0.5871 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
WPS Office Free is available for free on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and on the web. It integrates with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Adobe PDFand is an alternative to Office MS. You can use it to write, make presentations, and create spreadsheets.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8 or 10
- It’s available for 32 and 64-bit computers.
- Pentium II 266MHz (Pentium III 450 450MHz recommended)
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- 200MB storage space (250MB recommended)
Alternative to MS Office
The WPS suite is compatible with MS Office. You can create or edit documents, and it supports the following document types:
- Writing: DOC, DOCX, TXT, HTM, DOT, and DOTX
- Presentations: PPT and PPTX
- Spreadsheets: XLS, XLSX, and CSV
It offers many features like MS Office, including formatting, templates, images, charts, spell check, save to PDF, and keyboard shortcuts. You can use formulas and functions, table formatting, built-in charts, pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, and advanced modeling. You get 1 GB of cloud storage with the free version.
Collaboration tools let you track changes and comments, do spell-checks, and use various formulas and advanced spreadsheet tools.
Tabbed View is an exclusive WPS feature, allowing you to create, edit, and manage various ‘Writer’ and ‘Presentation’ documents. You can switch between tabs by using ‘Ctrl + Tab’, and the ‘Paragraph Layout’ tool enables you to move paragraphs around by using your mouse to change location, spacing, and indentation. Use the ‘Section Navigation’ tool to jump between cover pages, content pages, and the header or footer. You can also use this tool to split or delete sections.
More value with Office Premium
Pay an annual subscription to get up to 20 GB of cloud storage and no ads. Premium gives you extra features like:
- PDF to Word converter and a PDF Editor
- Optical character recognition
- Convert images to Word or PDF
- Online templates in different categories
- Support for up to nine devices (three PC and six mobile)
WPS Freeintegrates with MS Office and Google Docs and is available for PC, Mac, Windows, and iOS devices. You can write and create presentations and spreadsheets. An excellent exclusive feature is the ability to open and switch between many documents in different tabs.
Should you download it?
Yes. WPS Office suite is a valuable alternative to MS Office with Tab View, Paragraph Layout, and a fabulous Navigation tool.
- 1 GB cloud storage
- Integrates with MS Office and Google Docs
- Tab view to open and switch between many documents
- Drag and drop to move paragraphs
- Navigate, split, or delete sections with the navigation tool
WPS Office Freefor Windows
Dec 21, 2020 • Filed to: Recover & Repair Files • Proven solutions
Time and again, we come across the WPS file while working on the Windows Operating System. However, not many of us are aware of what these files really are. There are many users who have associated themselves with the Windows Operating System for long without caring to garner any knowledge about the WPS file. In the given article, we shall discuss all the possible methods that can prove to be useful when it comes to accessing a WPS file in Microsoft Word. For the ones who are lacking knowledge about the WPS file, we shall first try and understand what the WPS file really is. Following this, we shall list out the methodologies that can prove to be useful when it comes to opening the WPS file in Microsoft Word.
Part 1 What is the WPS File?
To begin with, one needs to understand that the WPS file format is quite similar to the DOC format. However, while being a text document, it is created with the Microsoft Works Word Processor and doesn’t come with the advanced formatting options and macros that are otherwise included in the Word document. Users should note that while most versions of Microsoft Word can open a WPS file along with Microsoft Publisher, but the format has been discontinued since 2006, and further replaced with the standard MS Word DOC format.
So, what is the use of the WPS file then? Users must note that the WPS file format is used by Microsoft Works Word Processor Files. The files with the WPS extension contain word processing documents that have been created by the Microsoft Works software suite. While containing richly formatted text along with images, the WPS file format also includes clipart and tables. There is the inclusion of a C++ library, which is called ‘libwps’ and it allows reading and writing of WPS documents. The library also allows for the functioning of applications that include ‘OxygenOffice’ and ‘NeoOffice’ that allow for the opening and editing of a WPS file.
Wps Office Free Download For Windows 8 32 Bit
Part 2 How do I open the WPS File in Word?
For the users looking to access their WPS file in Word, the methodologies have been discussed in this section. In order to assist users, Microsoft offers a free file which is named as ‘WorksConv.exe’ and is compatible with Microsoft Word 2000 and later variants. This helps you access all the WPS file formats, which Microsoft Works 6.0-9.0 documents. For the ones who are looking to access a primitive version of the WPS file, which could include a WPS file that has been created with Microsoft Works 4.0 or 4.5, there is another free file being offered by Microsoft called the ‘Wks4Converter_en-US.msi’ file which has ease of compatibility with Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
We recommend that users install both the above-listed files if they are looking to open a WPS file in Microsoft Word. However, an additional note for our users is that Microsoft Word 2013 is capable of opening Microsoft Works 6.0 to 9.0. However, the default feature in Word 2013 doesn’t mean that one doesn’t have to download and install the ‘Wks4Converter_en_US.msi’ file, especially if they are looking to open Microsoft Works 4.0 or 4.5 documents.
So, here are the steps to access a WPS file in Word:
1) Ensure that above-listed files have been downloaded;
2) Start the process by closing all the Microsoft Word Windows that were previously opened;
3) You are now required to double-click the ‘WorksConv.exe’ file and follow the prompts in order to complete the installation. Similarly, double-tap the ‘Wks4Converter_en-US.msi’ file, and following its prompts, complete its installation too.
4) Once both the files have been downloaded with the help of prompts, you can open Microsoft Word in order to open the WPS file.
5) Once you are within the MS-Word interface, tap ‘File’, and then tap on ‘Open’. If you do not come across a File Menu, click the Microsoft Office button that appears in the top left of the Word Window, and then tap on Open.
6) Please note that the users working on Word 2013 are required to select ‘Computer’, followed by ‘Browse’ after starting by clicking on the ‘Open’ option.
7) Once you have accessed the Open Window, within the ‘File of Type’ drop-down menu, or the unlabeled drop-down menu that appears next to the File name text field, you should come across multiple options; ‘Works 4.x (.wps), ‘Works 6-9 Document (.wps), or ‘Works 6.0 (.wps).
8) Users are then required to choose the file version which they are trying to open in Word. For the ones who aren’t really sure of the version of their WPS file, it’s best to go for the ‘Works 6-9 Document (.wps) option.
9 )The final step includes browsing to the location of the WPS file you are looking to open, selecting the file, and tapping the ‘Open’ button.
While users can successfully open the WPS file, there is also the option to save all the hassle by simply converting the opened WPS file into a Word File. The steps for the same have been listed below.
Wps Office 32-bit Linux
1) Once the WPS file has been opened and modified; simply click File and tap ‘Save As’. For the ones who do not come across a File Menu, you can tap the ‘Microsoft Office Button’ that appears in the top left of the Word Window, and then tap on ‘Save As’.
2) Once you have accessed the ‘Save As’ window, choose the location where you wish to save the file.
3) Rename the file as per your choice, and while saving the WPS file, make sure to select ‘Microsoft Word (.doc) format from the drop-down menu.
4) Tap on ‘OK’ or ‘Save’ when you are done with the saving.
Accessing a WPS file in Word is not difficult if one has the correct methodology to follow. Once the required files have been installed, you can repeatedly open your WPS file in Word without any hassle. However, if you are looking to open the WPS file in different locations or systems, we recommend that you go for the conversion of the WPS file to Word file using the above steps.
Wps Office 32-bit
Recoverit - The Best Word Files Recovery Software
Is Wps Office 32 Or 64 Bit
- Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from any storage device effectively, safely and completely.
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera, and camcorders.
- Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, lost partition, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
Wps Office 32-bit Download Linux
Rescue & Fix Files
Download Wps Office 32 Bit
- Recover Document Files
- Repair Document Files
- Recover & Repair More
- Clear & Delete File