Recent decades, people get more rely on telecommunications, whether the necessity is work-related or having to fill out an official form, the demand for conversions is becoming much more commonplace.
Split and merge PDFs together with WPS Office PDF converter, very quickly and easily. Support Bulk Outputting and More Text Formats WPS Office PDF to DOC/DOCX Converter can convert and output back with one key. Moreover, a wide range of output file formats are supported, including RTF, Native DOC, MS Word-DOC, MS Word-DOCX.
The issue is that not every PDF to word converter is created the same. For a concept that is intended to make file sharing so much easier, it is sometimes difficult to figure out certain WPS PDF to word converter programs. Therefore, this guide was created to help you navigate the different ways these converters can function.
Tool 1: WPS PDF Converter for Windows
Using the WPS PDF to word converter for Windows is simple. It supports Win10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP. After downloading WPS PDF to word converter for Windows, (It’s free to download, but you need to buy the yearly subscription $19.99 to use the conversion functions.) you will have access to the converter. Follow the steps below to convert your PDF to word:
- Combine Multiple PDF, Images to a Single Document with High Speed. With robust Document Merger you can easily join multiple PDF, DOCX, DOC, DOTX, DOT, RTF, ODT, OTT, TXT, HTML with high speed, and save the result in a variety of formats, including PDF, DOCX, HTML, MD, EPUB, PNG and JPG. Aspose Document Merger works for all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS and Android.
- WPS PDF Website WPS PDF Tools is a smart oneline PDF manager. You can convert PDF to word, image,excel, or compress PDF, merge PDF, fill&sign PDF, split and edit PDF files online with easy.
Step 1: Open WPS PDF to Word on your Windows PC.
Step 2: Once the program has loaded, you can either drag-and-drop the file or click the area to add the file from your local documents.
Step 3: After the file shows up in the program, choose the “Output format” and “Save as type” options. Through these options, you will be able to choose the output word format and saving path that work for you.
Step 4: Once these parameters are set, click “Convert” to convert your PDF file. Then it will ask you to pay for the premium version to finish the conversion process.
Step 5: After the $19.99 payment, the editable word file will be converted successfully.
- The interface is clear and easy to use.
- Besides Word, you can use it to convert PDF to Excel and PPT.
- It also supports PDF split and merge.
- All features listed above can only be used in a paid version.
Tool 2: WPS PDF Converter Online
There are many different PDF to word converter applications available online and many of them claim to be free. However, you need to watch out for some of the results, as they can be a little less reputable. WPS PDF to word converter is an actual product we can trust.
Here is how to convert PDF to Word with WPS online tool:
Step 1: Go to the WPS PDF Tool. You have the option to convert a PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Picture.
Step 2: Choose “PDF to Word”.
Step 3: Drag and Drop or click “Select File” you wish to convert.
Note: You can only select one file in the free trial version every time.
Step 4: Wait for a while when uploading the file. Once the file is converted, you have the opportunity to preview it or download it onto your PC, into the file of your choosing.
Step 5: Click “Download” and you will be required to sign in with one of these account options.
Step 6: Then you have to enter your card information and select 7-day free trial or pay for premium version ($6.99/3 months or $19.99/year) to finish the file downloading.
- The free trial gives you 7 days of all features so you know what you are purchasing.
- It is simple and offers plenty of different preferences and conversion options.
- It is risky to upload your files online to other companies' servers.
- You can only use this converter (free or paid) while you have an internet connection.
- The free version does not support batch conversion. It is very inefficient if you have dozens of files.
Tool 3: WPS PDF Converter for Android
The number of apps that claim to be a PDF to word converter for Android can be overwhelming. However, one of the best and most reliable apps available for Android is the WPS Office. This is a dynamic (and free) WPD PDF to Word Converter application for your Android device.
Easy steps to convert PDF to Word on Android device:
Step 1: Go to Google Play and install the WPS Office application on your Android device.
Step 2: Open the application and open the PDF file you wish to convert.
Step 3: Once the file opens, choose the option to “Edit” the file. There will be a dropdown menu that appears that will give you the option: “PDF to DOC”.
Step 4: The file will convert and when it is ready, you will be able to open the file in Word on your Android device.
- This Android version converter is free.
- It is from a trusted site and can be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- All of the PDFs and DOCs are on a mobile device so they might be harder to work with.
- There is only the option to convert a PDF to a DOC format.
- Getting the project on a regular desktop may take a few more steps than it would normally.
Comparison of Three WPS PDF to Word Converters
Let's see the comparing chart of the three methods described above and simply choose the one that most suits your needs.
WPS PDF Converter for Windows
WPS PDF Converter for Android
Technically can do nothing
Free App for Android
$19.99 per year
No need to pay
Word, Excel, PPT
Only Word (Doc)
Is WPS PDF to Word Converter Safe?
It is always advised to use caution when you are converting, sending, or otherwise manipulating information. Plus, there are a lot of different crack versions available online and with those, you are going to want to be more careful. However, if you are dealing with the WPS PDF to Word converter products that were reviewed above, you can rest assured that they are safe. WPS Office is a reputable company that works with Microsoft to give users the best experience possible.
In summation, we introduced three WPS PDF to Word converters for you to choose for your needs. Although the free versions are quite limited, the paid version are still acceptable for yearly subscription. Moreover, WPS is one of the reliable and well-known office brands worldwide. Your informaiton privacy is always the first priority. If you have any thoughts about WPS software, kindly leave a comment to let us know.
By converting PDFs to Microsoft Word documents, you make it possible to edit the file. PDFs can be edited without conversions although only with a PDF editor (not something everyone has access to).
Thus, it’s convenient to convert and use Word instead. The question is, which converter is worth your while? And also, are the converters you research as effective as they claim to be? Some users are aware of WPS PDF to Word Converter and if you’re interested in this one, be sure to read our review first.
Review of WPS PDF to Word Converter
A quick online search will find that there are thousands of converters, so what makes WPS PDF to Word Converter so special? For the most part, this is a normal program that is in-line with what we expect it to do. Basic conversions can be done, from a PDF to Word or Word to PDF again and even PDF to image. Plenty of other features can be accessed with this tool:
- ● PDF can be split and converted as multiple files
- ● Converts PDF files to various Word formats such as DOC, DOCX, and RTF
- ● PDFs can be converted simultaneously/in bulk
- ● Can also merge PDFs into a single file or separate a PDF into more than one file
- ● All formatting is kept from the original PDF after converting to Word
- ● Full version is priced at $19.99 per year
The WPS website provides other tools too, but only a few of them are specific to PDFs. On top of the converter’s desktop application and online tool, there’s an Android app too. WPS PDF for viewing and editing documents on the go. When it comes to the Windows PDF converter, even though it seems plain and basic, it’s got a lot of generic (yet essential) features that can’t be overlooked.
Cons of This Tool
To remain objective, after analysing WPS PDF to Word Converter’s key features, we also took a look at what areas it lacked in.
- Only offers Windows support (not Mac or Linux)
- The free version only allows users to convert a small number of PDF pages
- PDF merging and splitting is only available if you get the paid version
Is There a Crack Version or Free License Key?
Since this PDF converter is a paid service, you may wonder how to get it for free. A common way to achieve this would be with a cracked version of the software but be warned. Not only are cracks dangerous and risky (they can include viruses or harmful malware), but they’re illegal too. If the creators of the software find out about you using a crack, they could take legal action.
Another way of getting free access is with a free license key. Although these aren’t illegal and are sometimes actually distributed by the creators for promotional purposes, they’re usually a waste of time. Unless you receive a free key directly from a reputable source, it’s likely already been used and won’t work.
Can I Use the WPS PDF to Word Online Converter?
Yes and no. Can you use the online converter? Yes. Should you use the online converter? No.
Although the WPS PDF to Word Converter is also available as an online tool, that isn’t necessarily a good thing.
Online tools rely on using an internet connection and if the connection isn’t secure, the file you upload is vulnerable to privacy breaches. Furthermore, some websites don’t offer legitimate converters and the converted file may be infected with a virus.
Best Free Alternative to WPS Converter
So far, we’ve explained a lot about WPS PDF to Word converter and there are some unavoidable downsides included in our review. If those cons are making you reconsider that software option then take a look at StarzSoft PDF WIZ, an alternative and greatly more effective solution.
|PDF WIZ||WPS PDF Converter (Free)||WPS PDF Converter (Paid)|
|PDF to Word/Excel/PPT||Limited 3 pages of PDF|
|Word to PDF|
|PDF to Image/Image to PDF|
|Merge PDF||Limited 3 pages of PDF|
|Extract Image from PDF|
|Split PDF||Limited 3 pages of PDF|
With this PDF toolkit you can get a lot of things done: convert, merge or split, extract pages and images, and a number of other tasks that every PDF toolkit should have. To give you more insight into this software, here’s how to convert PDF to Word.
Step 1. Open PDF WIZ. Click “Convert PDF to” on the main menu. This tool can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, or HTML formats.
Step 2. Either drag the PDF you want to convert onto the PDF WIZ window or click “Add File” and select it this way.
- 1. To convert a specific set of pages, click the “All” button and enter the page range according to your needs.
- 2. Select the “Word” format and select either “.doc” or “.docx”, as well as a convert mode.
- 3. Change the output location by clicking “Original Directory” at the bottom-left, selecting “Customized Directory”, and choosing a different folder.
Step 3. Press the “CONVERT NOW” button to complete the conversion.
This couldn’t be easier and unlike WPS PDF Converter, you aren’t required to buy a license. PDF WIZ is completely free with no unexpected charges. use it for as long as you want.
In conclusion, our thoughts on WPS PDF to Word Converter are mixed. Whilst it offers a simple service that isn’t difficult to use, we must take into account the downsides and the fact that it’s $19.99/year. These two factors are enough to persuade us that StarzSoft PDF to Word Converter is significantly better and ideal for lots of different PDF jobs. We recommend you download it for free and see for yourself!